¿Qué es TOYOPOWER?
¿Qué es TOYOPOWER?
Toyopower Global Pte Ltd was founded in 1997 with headquarters in Singapore and has established itself as a leading manufacturer of power transmission belts with facilities in Malaysia, Taiwan, and manufacturing partners in Thailand and China.
Toyopower has a combined capacity of 3,500,000 belts per month and has plans for further expansion.
Our Manufacturing Facilities have highly automated production lines, and this ensures very high production efficiency with consistent quality.
In addition, our flexible manufacturing systems enable us to build and offer belting solutions that meet application-specific customer requirements. By this we keep-up to the ever-changing demands of the market.
Toyopower believes in offering a strong value proposition to customers – best quality at optimal prices. Quality has been the hallmark for Toyopower since its inception.
We adhere to a unique 2-tier quality control system in our manufacturing process.
The first-tier quality control process is executed during the manufacturing phase –
• Raw material evaluation and quality controls to ensure consistency of materials input
• “Work In Progress” (WIP) evaluation and quality assurance to ensure stable process control/management
• Finished product testing and evaluation to ensure products meet/exceed required standards and manufacturing targets.
The second-tier, quality validation process is at the post-production phase –
• Static testing of random production batches on a continuous basis to confirm 1st tier quality control result consistency
• Dynamic life tests conducted against internal extreme application benchmarks to ensure finished products exceed peer standards
TOYOPOWER believes in keeping abreast with the ever-changing demands of the market. With our fully equipped R&D facility and an experienced engineering team we are able to develop specialized products.
Toyopower’s research and development team keeps itself updated on the latest technology improvements in the industry, in process equipment and material compounds. We also do cross R&D with tire and other rubber parts industries to gain further insight into improving our belt manufacturing capabilities. This ensures our product quality is consistent and is constantly improved to meet the ever-increasing demands from our customers thus enhancing our value proposition.
Our R&D laboratory is fully equipped with the latest state of art machines for Tensile strength testing, Viscosity, Abrasion test, Rubber hardness, Sample Cutting and Dynamic test.